Monthly Unlimited Memberships (Unlimited Classes and VIP Rewards)
If you are a new dancer, please arrive 15-30 mins early to fill out new dancer registration paperwork and membership contract. The studio will set up an online account for you so that you will have access to change/update any dancer information.
Online class sign up and purchases will be available in the near future for ALL dancers. Info coming soon on this feature.
Monthly Unlimited Memberships
- This allows you to enjoy unlimited classes during the length of your membership!
- By purchasing an either a 3 Month or 6 Month Unlimited Membership you are agreeing to a monthly auto-charge to your credit card or debit card for a minimum of 3 or 6 months, renewing monthly until written notice is provided to Urban Dance Empire with a minimum of 30 days notices from your next draft date.
- Memberships will currently need to be filled out in person until website link is up and working. Must have credit/debit card present to sign up.
- Unlimited memberships for Teen/Adult classes only.
- Unlimited classes are open and on-going unless major holidays or unforeseen circumstances. These classes are not an enrolled class.
- You must check in at the front desk before entering a classroom and show your Unlimited Card. If unable to provide, a walk-in class must be purchased before taking class.
- To receive a professional rate, please provide ID and proof of employment. All professionals receive 50% off.
- Payments are excepted by Cash, Check, Credit Card, Paypal or Venmo
- You will receive an Unlimited Class Card to present at the front desk to enter or take class, if you lose your card you may purchase a replacement for $2.00.
3 Month Unlimited Membership – $180/mth
6 Month Unlimited Membership – $170/mth
- FREE T-Shirt
- Unlimited monthly classes
- 2 FREE Guest Passes
- $5.00 off select Master Classes and Workshops
- Priority booking for Master Classes and Workshops
- Convenient monthly auto-pay from debit or credit card
Additional Studio Policies, Terms, and Conditions
Payment and Fees: All classes must be paid for in advance. Dues for Membership accounts must be paid by automatic draft. An additional fee of $35.00 plus damages, if any, will be charged by UDE to account for credit/debit card charges returned due to insufficient funds (NSF). Studio will be closed on all major holidays. There will be no extensions or refunds on class cards or unlimited VIP memberships.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. No extensions, refunds, transfers, or credits for missed classes or workshops. Studio closures may be necessary from time to time due to weather conditions or other causes beyond our control; no refunds for cancelled classes due to these causes.
Class Schedule & Substitutions: UDE reserves the right to change any scheduled class and/or provide a substitute instructor for any scheduled class without notice. You are not guaranteed a spot if class reaches maximum capacity.
Class Etiquette: Student agrees to comply with studio standards of class etiquette – refer to website for more details. Students are expected to arrive at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time for any class. Use of tobacco products is not permitted in the studio.
Photo Release: Dancers hereby grants permission to UDE for use of any photographs and/or videos in or out of classes that may be used in brochures, web sites, posters, advertisements and other promotional material and permission to copyright photography used.
Safety: We are dedicated to safe practices to prevent injury. Dancers agrees to not participate if alcohol or food has recently been consumed. Stop class if you are dizzy, overheated, or short of breath. Dance/gym bags are a safety hazard and are not permitted on the dance floor.
Children: Children cannot be left unattended outside of classroom or building and must have parental consent to participate in any studio activity. Specific classes for age groups and adults are offered – please refer to the website or Facebook page for class schedule for class times.
Lost and Found: UDE and the instructors are not responsible for a dancers lost, stolen or any damaged personal property. Any items found will be held for a period of not less than 30 days.
Choreography: All class formats and choreography are the property of UDE and are not to be duplicated.
- For your convenience, benches and tables are provided outside of the classroom/studio.
- Loitering and Soliciting are prohibited in and around the UDE property.
- UDE reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
- Observation of classes is not permitted inside of the studio without permission by instructor or studio owner.
- No food, gum or open liquid containers are permitted in studios.
- Cell phones must be set on silent while attending a class.